Dear New Leaf customers & partners,
We are open and operating as normal with the exception of adjusted hours of operations.
While we work to continue excellent service during the COVID-19 outbreak, there are a few things we would like our customers and partners to keep in mind:
1. Our call center is based in a suburb of Dallas, Texas and we are closely monitoring and complying with the direction provided by our local authorities.
2. As a third-party administrator, New Leaf partners with independent service providers across the nation to provide service to our millions of customers. To ensure the health and safety of our independent service providers, we stand behind our partners’ decision to temporarily suspend business or postpone services scheduled due to COVID-19 if they feel it necessary or if required to by their local authorities.
We thank our valued customers for their patience and understanding while we all adjust. We will continue to monitor the CDC guidelines as the situation evolves and will notify our customers if any further adjustments to our processes are required.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding an open claim or if you need to schedule service, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or go online to www.TryNewLeaf.com/customer-information.
The New Leaf Team
OUR HOURS OF OPERATION ARE AS FOLLOWS:
M-F 7:30am-7:00pm CST
Saturday 8:30am - 5pm CST
Commitment To Privacy
New Leaf Service Contracts, LLC may collect nonpublic personal information about you or your employees in order to provide insurance products or services. We believe that our customers’ information should be respected and protected, and we are committed to protecting your information for use only as appropriate to provide you with the best possible products and services.
Information We Collect
We may collect and use nonpublic personal information about you or your employees from the following sources:
• Information we receive from you on applications
• Information we obtain from our affiliates, your independent insurance agent, consumer-reporting agencies or other sources
• Information we receive from a medical professional who has treated your employees.
• E-mail address
• Survey questions
• Phone number
Sharing Information We Collect
We may use your e-mail address to communicate with you, such as to notify you of your service status. We use return e-mail addresses to answer the e-mail we receive. We may also use these e-mail addresses to provide status updates and tracking information, and to respond to queries.
We do not sell your information to any third parties, and we do not disclose it to third parties that are not affiliated with us unless necessary to service your policy, process a claim or as otherwise permitted by law. We may share information with your independent insurance agent, insurance adjusters, consumer-reporting agencies, medical providers, insurance regulators or data reporting/collection or others as required by law.
Safeguarding Your Information
We restrict access to your nonpublic personal information to those employees of the New Leaf Service Contract family who need that information to provide products or services to best meet your insurance needs. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with the applicable state and federal regulations to protect your nonpublic personal information. We have installed usernames, passwords and other safety features on our website to ensure that your information remains secure. Through our Confidentiality Policy, which applies to all employees, we restrict the use of your personal information and require that it be held in strict confidence. We will never sell your personal information to any other company.
How To Contact Us
Thank you for choosing New Leaf Service Contracts, LLC. We value you as a customer and appreciate the opportunity to serve you.